Background & Professional Philosophy
Excellence and integrity are my “measuring sticks” of success. My goal is to communicate well so my clients always know what is going on in their transaction and never feel left out of the loop. I especially enjoy working with first-time homebuyers, as they usually need more guidance than those who have bought and sold before. It is gratifying to help those who really need and want it.
In addition to working as a Realtor, I also serve alongside my husband, Steve, who is the Senior Leader of a Fayetteville church. I’m an avid reader and also enjoy walking, running (just a little faster than I walk!) and biking in the Arkansas fresh air. My favorite thing in the world is hanging with the people that I love, including my 12 grandchildren who have a special gift of bringing smiles and laughter into my life.
Memberships, Awards and Qualifications
- Member of the Northwest Arkansas Board of Realtors
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, and the Arkansas Realtor Association
- Earned the Awards for Excellence three years in a row
- Certified Residential Special designation (CRS)
- Short Sales and Foreclosures Resource accreditation (SFR)
- Graduate, Realtor Institute (GRI)